P.S. I've read the Gift of Deer, Alone in the Wilderness and the Woodswoman books.
P.S. I am guessing the following people will have some great input:
- Bobbi at Bobbi's Book Nook will have some great ideas. Her site offers very insightful reviews of a wide variety of books.
- My buddy (I think Rob) at The Cottage Chronicles. He is a great resource and reviewer on so many things such as getting rid of mice, hooking up a cottage water system and great links to furniture and so much more. His site is a must see if you own a cottage or cabin.
- Wendy at "It's Just Me." She's a pro at poll questions so I figure she must have some great answers too. The pressure's on Wendy!
- Jen at Unglazed - she's funny and just seems to know so many things!
- Jessica at Five Pines. She always finds the coolest things (such as weird objects and antique aprons) so I figure she knows about some cool books too.
- Sandy at Birds, Bees, Bugs and Blossoms. She's very artsy so I'm counting on her for some "artsy" recommendations!
- Michelle at New Beginnings - she has a passion for life!
This was painted by Greg's cousin. Greg's brother Alfonso purchased and framed this as a gift for us. I treasure it greatly!