As you all know, I'm in the throes of puppy love right now! I get to pick up my Bernese Mountain girl on June 27th - I am counting down the days. I'm seriously tempted to call the breeder to ask her if she can put the puppy on the phone so I can say hello!
I have thought of a name and have listed the clues below. I have 2 prizes to give away from my nature store. Here are the rules:
- First prize goes to the first person to correctly guess my baby girl's name! Must be a U.S. or Canadian resident. No duplicate guesses!
- Second prize goes to the person who I deem has the cutest name for a dog that they currently own. Please list that name on this post. Only one name please!
- Must have a blog.
- Contest closes at 11:59 p.m. on June 14th. Winner will be announced on June 15th.
Here are your CLUES to my puppy's name:
- Based on a female character in a Pulitzer prize winning book.
- This book was published between 1955 - 1965.
- Was made into a movie.
- Takes place in the South.
I hope these are enough clues.....If not, I'll post more. PLEASE NOTE I am leaving for Tennessee Wed. afternoon and won't be back until Sunday so please be patient with me in case I do not have Internet access. We are going to visit one of my hubby's customers - but guess which lovely blogger ladies I'll get to meet for lunch on Friday?! Betsy & Leedra - WATCH OUT!! Shelley is coming to town......