Okay, I've been really bad! Jen at Unglazed (a fellow log cabin dweller who has a fantastic blog that you must visit!) was kind enough to give me this Arte y Pico award for my blog back in August! Please forgive me Jen - I am very honored!!
The rules are that I must pick five blogs deserving of this award that demonstrate their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language . Now that's the hard part - I can think of 100! But here goes:
- Jessica at Five Pines (a heartwarming blog about her everyday life, family, cute dogs and birds and other creatures that may come her way)
- Penny at Lavender Hill Studio (one of the most creative ladies ever!)
- Birdlady at Wings n Things (her bird photos and web greeting cards are wonderful!)
- Birds, Bees, Bugs & Blossoms (Sandy is multi-talented w/ her photos and her art- be sure to check out her other blogs!)
- Nature Nut at Nature Shows & Dreams (I'm a little partial - because she loves and blogs about northern Michigan. Check out her great photos!)
While I was only able to list 5 - please note the people that are located in my favorite links on the right sidebar - all great blogs to visit in my opinion!
To the people who were awarded - here are the rules:
1) pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.2) each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.3) each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.4) award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here: Arte y Pico.