Saturday, July 19, 2008

Winner of the Log Home Living Magazine Subscription!




Winning Nature Quote
Submitted by Jennifer - http://robinswoods.blogspot.com/

"There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not Man the less, but Nature more." George Gordon Byron, 1788-1824











There were so many great submissions and I enjoyed reading them all! This particular quote submitted by Jennifer really touched and spoke to me - thank you Jennifer! Please email me your address to sales@elkcountryloghomes.com - and I'll get your subscription to Log Home Living Magazine sent to you! Thank you everyone for participating - I'll have another giveaway soon!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations Jennifer!
That is a beautiful quote; good choice.

sandy said...

That is a wonderful quote and well deserving of your award!!!

I love it.

Unknown said...

Hi Shelley! Thanks for visiting my recipe blog! I didn't realize you had 2 other blogs, so I'm off to check them out.

I love reading you log cabin updates!

Wendy said...

I am so excited, I can hardly wait to start reading them and getting ideas for my home! Thank you so much, Shelly. I'm crazy about Lord Byron's poetry style; I'm glad you liked it too!