Can you feel it? The air is cool, the leaves are showing their reds and golds, and it's time for fuzzy fleece blankets and wool socks. And then the food.......apple pie with a flaky crust, homemade soup and chili.....gets you in the mood to do some fall cooking!
I'm ready to whip my log home kitchen into a cooking frenzy this weekend! And some of my favorite blogs I like to read have some delicious ideas.....
- Penny at Lavender Hill shares her secret ingredient for apple pie....
- How about some Spiced Lentil & Barley soup from Catherine at Catherine Holman Folk Art?
- Bobbi at Rightmeyer Recipes is making tomatoe pie!
- Mom2 has a couple yummy things to choose from....Quick & Easy Minestrone Soup or Popeye Meatloaf.
- Cooking with Val is sharing a recipe for Maranda's Squash Casserole.
What are some of your favorite things to cook in the fall?